Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Importance of the RMH

From Kathy Knetter:

I agree that this is a very needed service in our community. Working at the hospital, I see families benefit from services such as this every day and the hospital in Marshfiled services many people from far away, just like any other large hospital. It can be a very scary experience for patients and their families to be in the hospital in the first place, as you are aware, but then top it off with being far from home and that just makes things worse. RMHC and similar places give families a homee like atmosphere far away from home and help them to cope with a difficult situation. It is so important to keep this going, and I thank you for your dedication to this effort.

From Stacy Vaiu:

My sister stayed at the house last January when her son was born 6 weeks early, so I fully support the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment